quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

Travessia


When you left became night in my life
I'm strong but there's no way, today I have to cry

My house is not mine, nor is it my place
I'm just not resist, I have much to talk
Loose the voice on the roads no longer want to stop
My path is stone, as can dream
Dreams made ​​of breeze, the wind comes complete
I'll close my tears, I want to kill me

I go through life forgetting you
I want no more of death, I have a lot to live
I want to love again and if it does not I will not suffer
I no longer dream, now I make my living my arm

Loose the voice on the roads no longer want to stop
My path is stone, as can dream
Dreams made ​​of breeze, the wind comes complete
I'll close my tears, I will not want to kill me


Milton

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário